Friday, January 28, 2011

Yu Sheng thanks to the Benriner Cook's Help


















Mum was very curious about the Benriner turning slicer we got, so she paid a visit and I did a demo yu sheng, this time without the konnyaku, and with jellyfish and wakame. I showed her the long noodlely strands that spewed forth from the gadget's bottom and she was really impressed. I did warn her that the Benriner Cook's Help has it's quirks and takes some getting used to. There were times that the hunk of veg did not catch on and the teeth blades got bent! But it seems like from the reviews I've read, it is one of the better turning slicers around. She vowed to buy the contraption this Saturday.














I am not happy about the pictures taken with my mobile phone! But my digicam is so power-hungry, never satisfied with any kind of rechargeables I put in it.

No comments: