Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frozen Tiramisu... oh so decadent

I've learnt that half a kilo of Marscapone and another half a litre of double cream makes quite a lot of Tiramisu. After taking the bulk of it to a party, I decided to freeze the rest to see how it would turn out. Only to have hubby say "Better eat it up!" only 4 days later when I mentioned that we had some left over.

I was quite eager to try it frozen, so we sank our spoons right in, and couldn't stop! This batch was made with a whopping amount of Sheridan's Coffee Liqueur (the only thing that we had in the fridge). I've developed a sensitivity to caffeine so my sponges weren't soaked in as much expresso as I would've liked. More liqueur did the job! Little Miss J enjoyed it almost as much as her Papa did. "More pease.. pease..." Hmm... wonder why she was dancing around in circles while watching China's Got Talent. She must have liked the peacock man!


No comments: