Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Ice Cream Cakes!

It hasn't been easy to take pictures of ice-cream, they melt and get eaten up before I can get my camera focused. The cakes are frozen solid so it's given me more time! Shown here are chocolate orange and durian (super popular!)

Here are the flavours I've made so far:

1. Durian (D13 +D24 Blend)
2. Salted Egg Yolk
3. Yuzu
4. Dark Cherry Chocolate
5. Dark Chocolate
6. Banana Walnut Caramel
7. Wasabi
8. Mango
9. Peach Yogurt
10. Strawberry
11. Passionfruit
12. Mango & Passionfruit
13. Lemongrass
14. Gula Melaka
15. Shiraz
16. Cherry & Vanilla
17. Chocolate-orange
18. Sheridan's Coffee Liqueur
19. Vanilla Bean & Raspberry
20. Lavender
21. Lemon Basil (I grow my own)
22. Cardamon
23. Ginger
24. Red Tea

My personal favorites are Passionfruit, Wasabi & Shiraz (of course!)

Lavender & Dark Chocolate
Peppermint
Lemon Balm & Basil
Reisling and Grape
Lychee Martini Sorbet
All kinds of liqueur flavours! (Haven't been able to make all that much as my guinea pigs have always included kids and nursing mothers)










No comments: